The Board of Directors of Ontario Shores Federal Credit Union issues the following notice to our membership regarding the 2021 Annual Meeting Elections and Voting.
Our annual meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Meeting on Tuesday, March 23rd at 4:30 pm. Please note you must pre-register to attend the annual meeting.
Registration is required by March 16th. To register, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 716-778-7423. Upon registering, you’ll receive an email containing information on how to join the meeting.
There are two positions open on the Board of Directors. The Nominating Committee has nominated incumbents Darlene Petschke and Tammy Kelly for the expiring three-year terms. A brief statement of qualifications and biographical data for each nominee is included. Each nominee has certified they are agreeable to nomination and will serve if elected to office.
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NOMINATIONS FROM THE FLOOR AT THE ANNUAL MEETING.
Additional nominations may also be made by petition. Please contact either the Newfane or Medina Office of OSFCU for the forms necessary to nominate a candidate or click here
. Each petition must contain a minimum of 75 OSFCU member signatures and be accompanied by the candidate’s biography and qualifications. Each nominee must certify in writing that he or she is agreeable to the nomination and will serve if elected to office.
All nominating petitions must be received by the Nominating Committee no later than February 5, 2021 at:
Ontario Shores FCU
Attn: Nominating Committee
P.O. Box 9
Newfane, NY 14108-0009
Voting will take place during the annual meeting via Zoom. The minimum voting age is 18 years. Please note: If no petitions are received, voting will not be necessary.
Voting at the Annual Meeting:
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Electronically via ZOOM
Meeting starts at 4:30 pm
NOTE: In the event COVID-19 restrictions are lifted and our Annual Meeting may be held in person, we will provide an update as to the meeting location.
• Has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2005.
• Served as Chair of the Board for over twelve years.
• A dedicated volunteer and life-long credit union member, she is committed to the credit union philosophy for all members.
• Has volunteered countless hours and received recognition for Board Member achievement.
• Holds 2 SUNY Bachelor Degrees, one in Business Marketing and Economics and the other in Spanish Education. In addition, she has earned 2 SUNY advanced degrees, with a C.A.S in Ed. Administration and a M.A in Liberal Studies.
• Resides with her husband Scott in Darien.
• Has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2019.
• Has two children, both studying at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
• Hold both a BS and MS Degree from the State University College at Buffalo.
• Has been a Secondary Science teacher and member of OSFCU for 28 years.
• Enjoys nature and would like to visit as many National Parks as possible!
• Resides in Niagara Falls