June 15, 2020
Dear Ontario Shores FCU Members,
Today, June 15th, we will begin reopening our lobbies. As you know, we restricted access to those lobbies three months ago, on March 18th. We did so to help our communities slow the spread of COVID-19. Together we have made progress. Enough so, that it is time to start reopening.
We know we are not out of the woods. We need to stay vigilant and disciplined. We must continue to put the health and well-being of our co-workers, our members, and the community ahead of all other interests as we make decisions.
Here is what you can expect:
• The lobbies will be limited in capacity to ensure members are able to maintain proper social distancing. That number will be different for each branch. The maximum capacity in each lobby is a function of that lobby’s size and its ability to keep people standing at least 6 feet apart from one another. There will be 6-foot spacing stickers on the floors. And when we are above capacity, members will be asked to wait outside. Members will be required to wear masks while inside our lobby.
• There will be plexiglass cough/sneeze screens at the teller stations and member service desks. There will be hand sanitizer available in the lobbies. And there will be a cleaning protocol following teller work.
• There will be a mandatory health screening for each co-worker every day we come to work. Co-workers who are experiencing any relevant symptoms, have been exposed to high-risk situations due to travel, and/or have knowledge of any exposure to the virus will be asked to stay home from work.
A few additional things to remember:
Please feel free to continue using remote delivery channels. We can accommodate almost any need remotely.
• Open accounts at osfcu.com
• Enroll and log into online banking to access your account information, pay loans, and make transfers at osfcu.com
• Chat or email with us at osfcu.com
• Download our mobile app at osfcu.com
• Apply for loans online by selecting the type of loan from our home page osfcu.com
• Call our office at 716-778-7423 (Newfane) or 585-798-2136 (Medina)
• All drive-throughs remain open. This is a very important way to limit social interaction to protect your health and that of our co-workers. Please take advantage.
• The very best way to access our lending teams – Consumer and Mortgage – is by appointment. Please call either of our offices to schedule an appointment.
• The best way to access our Member Service Representatives for notaries, new account openings, or other related activities – is by appointment our office to schedule an appointment. Once your appointment is scheduled, please arrive at the branch at your designated time and check-in with the door greeter for further instructions.
• If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit the credit unions’ retail lobbies. Use one of the remote delivery channels described above.
We appreciate your cooperative spirit during these trying times.
THANK YOU from all of us at Ontario Shores FCU!